Wednesday 6 February 2013

NOTD #1 'French Twist'

Hey beautiful bloggers, I've decided im going to start doing a Nail Of The Day post once in a while seen as though I'm pretty obsessed with changing my polish and try out nail art!

So today's post is the first NOTD and its a lovely blue navy blue by Barry M and I'be used a matte top coat that I got from H&M ( note I got this before Rimmel brought out their matt top coat which I've heard is pretty good! ) also to create the 'French tip' I just used the Shally Hansen top coat Insta-Dry.



Its so easy to create and the overall look gives you a navy twist on the classic French manicure which can be done with any shade you like. 



Love Holly
  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo