Sunday 16 December 2012

Quick Christmas Haul

Hi everyone I just wanted to share a few christmas party items I purchased recently while out shopping!
So I've got quiet a few lunches out planned this year and I've been on the hunt for some new dress that I can turn from daytime lunch into full on party dresses. And out of all the places to find a party dress these two are from none other than Florence and Fred at Tesco!! 


So here are my two Tesco dresses and I love them, they are just what I was looking for and I just can't believe how nice they look on just goes to show you. Anyways along with the dresses I've also been bag searching on ebay and found this lovely gold sequin Topshop bag for a £5, bargain! 
I also picked up a lovely red nail varnish from H&M and my Giorgio Armani Samples which you can read about here. Have a great Sunday!



3 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo